Telehealth is both the future and present of healthcare.
It works when technology becomes part of the workflow rather than just dropping gadgets in place. Well-documented systems, education, and brand expectations are hallmarks of success.
Learn the key communication and planning steps for your health system’s successful telehealth initiative. Read our latest white paper Telehealth: Today’s On-Demand, Patient-Centered Care. Download it here.
Here are some resources to learn more.
From our blog:
- “My First Telehealth Appointment " about the experience I had while traveling
- Industry Insights: Wendy Deibert on Telehealth Implementation
- Industry Insights: Peter Kung on Telehealth Implementation
- LINK Newsletter Article #1 Telehealth is here. Are you ready?
- LINK Newsletter Article #2: Telehealth: On-demand, patient-centered care
- LINK Newsletter Article #3: Tell patient stories with care
- How can we effectively communicate with patients about telehealth?
- How can we effectively communicate with doctors and medical professionals about telehealth?
- How can we effectively communicate with healthcare staff about telehealth?
- How can we effectively communicate with our community about telehealth?
- What is telehealth?
From online resources:
HRSA – Telehealth Programs
American Telemedicine Association – What is Telemedicine
Center for Connected Health Policy – What is Telehealth
American Medical Association (AMA) - AMA Adopts Telemedicine Policy to Improve Access to Care for Patients
US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) – Summary of HIPAA Privacy Rule